Lift-All 4" x 14 ft Type 2 Roughneck Wire Mesh Sling - 10 Gage - 4800 lbs WLL
SKU: LA-4T210X14MPN: 4T210X14GTIN/UPC: 697886157272
- This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING.
- USUALLY SHIPS: 3 - 5 Days
- Made in the United States of America!
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- Widely used in metalworking shops and steel warehouses where loads are abrasive, hot or tend to cut synthetic materials
- Each sling is proof-tested and permanently stamped with capacity and serial number
- Will grip load firmly without stretching
- Surface area is large and helps to distribute load forces and reduce potential damage
- End fittings are made of zinc-plated alloy steel, mesh is high-tensile galvanized steel
- Use in vertical or basket hitches
Vertical WLL (lbs)
Basket WLL (lbs)
Questions & Answers
There are no questions or answers for this item.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.