5/8" 6x36 Class Wire Rope - 41200 lbs Breaking Strength
- Still considered a general purpose wire rope, yet more flexible than 6x19 class with greater fatigue resistance
- 6x36 class, compatible with 6x31 and 6x37 variations
- Made from Extra Improved Plow Steel (EIPS) with an Independent Wire Rope Center (IWRC)
- Often used for slings and winch lines, but finer outer wires make this rope more susceptible to abrasion
- Ideal when extra flexibility is required (for example, bending around a small sheave or for wrapping a load tightly)
- Mill certificates available upon request
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.