1/4" - 5/16" PVC Coated Galvanized Aircraft Cable - 7000 lbs Breaking Strength
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- Full Spool Length: 5,000
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- This product is imported. Country of Origin subject to change.
- Galvanized wire rope (aka aircraft cable) is one of the most popular types of wire rope
- Not intended for aircraft use, not certified to MIL-W-83420
- Commonly used as security cables (such as bike locks), dog leashes and for product displays…many other uses as well
- Available in bulk spools or sold by the foot
- Mill certificates available upon request
* This product is not eligible for any current promotions.
Breaking Strength (lbs)
Weight / ft (lbs)
Questions & Answers
Show Product Reviews
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.