3/8" x 5 ft DOS 2-Leg Wire Rope Bridle Sling - 5000 lbs WLL
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- Two leg wire rope bridle with sling hooks at end of each leg, a very popular style
- Using multiple legs helps with load stability and control during lift, ideal for picks where multiple pick points are needed / desired
- Made from 6x19 class wire rope, IWRC EIPS specification
- Eyes are professionally formed using a 500T hydraulic swage press
- Eyes are buffered with heavy-duty steel thimbles…they provide protection against wear and deformation of the wire rope eye and promote a longer service life for sling
- Available with vinyl or metal load tag
Wire Rope Size
Double Leg DOS
WLL @ 60º (lbs)
WLL @ 45º (lbs)
WLL @ 30º (lbs)
Questions & Answers
Show Product Reviews
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.