FallTech ElasTech Double Leg (Y) Web Lanyard - Steel Rebar Hooks - 6 ft - #8240Y3
- ANSI Z359.1-2007 Compliant, gates have breaking strengths of 3,600 lbs (16 kN)
- Y-leg construction for 100% tie-off
- Double-locking offset snap hook at the attachment end and #18 rebar hooks at the anchorage ends (rebar hooks have a 2-1/4” gate opening and allow for a broader range of connections)
- Stretches with you while you work to allow full range of movement, and retracts as needed so it doesn't become a trip hazard
- Internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900 lbs
- 1-5/8” tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 8,500 lbs, resistant to UV light and abrasion
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.