M&W 1 Ton x 4 - 6 ft Adjustable Lifting Beam
- Adds stability to your lift by supporting the load with two pick points instead of one, plus bottom hooks and picking eye adjust quickly and easily to help you keep the load balanced
- Durable construction ideally suited to jobsite or warehouse use
- Painted safety yellow for increased visibility
- Proof-tested with certification
- Ideal for low headroom applications
- Manufactured to exceed all ASME B30.20 and OSHA regulations
- Ships standard with bottom swivel latch hooks (as pictured), top rigging available - call for details (recommended minimum top rigging angle is 45º)
- Equipped with RFID chip for material tracking and inspections
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.