Double lanyard with integrated compact energy absorber, for continuous protection when passing intermediate anchors. It is available in 80 or 150 cm versions (measured without connectors). The 150 cm version has elastic arms to avoid hindering progression. Equipped with a captive carabiner and two MGO large-opening connectors, it is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Designed for continuous protection when passing intermediate anchor points
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall--tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user, progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg (110 and 286 lbs)
- Minimal bulk: compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- Durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Comes with a captive steel carabiner with TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking system for attachment to the harness, and two MGO large-opening connectors for connection to a metal structure
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.