Lift-All 2 Ply 4" x 14 ft Reverse Eye Tuff-Edge II Web Sling - 13000 lbs WLL
- Considered the best general purpose web sling available, the "Reverse Eye Sling" is a modified endless sling, reinforced and protected on all sides which makes it the most rugged and versatile web sling on the market
- Promotes safety with superior choker hitch performance that grips loads securely
- Reinforced eye augment strength
- Red core yarn warning system aids in the inspection process
- Tuf-Tag provides serial numbered identification for traceability
- Made with Tuff-Edge II webbing, these slings are armored on all four sides resulting in one very tough sling
- Eyes nest well on crane hooks which makes rigging easy
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.