5" Galvanized Yarding Block w/ Fixed Bail - 4-1/2 Ton WLL
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- This product is imported. Country of Origin subject to change.
- Popular yarding block design
- Strong bail top fitting
- Toggle pin is secure yet easily removed for line insertion
- Steel roller bearings with pressure grease fitting
- Galvanized finish improves resistance to corrosion, especially for marine applications
Wire Rope Size
3/8" - 1/2"
Questions & Answers
The fitting is not proprietary and should work with any standard lube gun. Since you are only greasing a small bearing, it should not take more than one compression of the grease gun handle. The manufacturer does not provide a grease type recommendation. In looking at this block we believe the grease will come back out into the well that the zerk fitting sits in, but this is not guaranteed.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.