Harrington’s CX mini hand chain hoist is the world’s smallest industrial hoist. This uniquely compact and lightweight hoist is the perfect choice for jobs with light loads in high or difficult to reach places such as duct installation, plumbing and heating, home automobile maintenance and crane repair.
- Unique design is extremely compact and lightweight
- Aluminum body with steel frame provides superior strength
- Load limiter prevents the hoist from being used to lift damaging loads beyond rated capacity
- Very low force is required to lift load
- Strong hook latches include safety tip
- Grade 100, nickel-plated load chain is corrosion and wear-resistant, metal chain guide allows smooth operation
- Effortless to transport, install and store
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.