- USUALLY SHIPS: Call for Date
- This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING.
- 20% lighter than typical 30ft Cable Class 2 Leading Edge SRLs
- 7/32" galvanized steel cable lifeline with swivel snap hook
- Innovative energy absorber design provides more consistent performance in all environmental conditions and features full fall clearance diagrams and charts inside the Viewpack®
- Improved internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep workers moving freely and productively
- Swiveling anchor and leg-end connectors plus an integratred carrying handle simplify installation and transportation
- Industry first UV-resistant and scratch resistant label keep warnings legible and units in service
- Includes steel anchorage carabiner with 3/4" gate opening
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 2 SRL
- 7/32" galvanized steel cable with 3,600 lb min. static strength
- Polyester tear-away energy absorber
- Plated alloy steel lifeline connector with 5,000 lb min. static strength and 3,600 lb gate strength
- Plated alloy steel anchorage connector with 5,000 lb min. static strength and 3,600 lb gate strength
- 3,600 lb static strength
- ANSI Class 2
- 1,350 lb Average Arrest Force
- 1,800 lb Max Arrest Force
- 42" Max Arrest Distance
- 130 - 310 lb Max User Weight Range
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.