Marvin 12 ft Pole Pruner & Saw Kit
- Convenient package is one of Marvin's most popular
- Offers 12 ft of combined reach (two 6 ft poles)
- This kit is special because you don't have to swap poles, you only have to swap heads, so you can stay at 12 ft of reach and easily go from pruning to sawing
- Comes with a QCP, a combo package that includes a standard PH4 head (1-1/4" maximum cut capacity) and an aluminum adapter to make head swapping really fast and easy
- Also comes with a QCS, a combo package that includes a standard U1R saw head and an aluminum adapter to make head swapping really fast and easy (saw head accepts many brands of saw blades such as Marvin, Fanno, Corona, ARS and others)
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.