The CONTROL 12.5 mm low stretch kernmantel rope is designed for tree care. The large diameter ensures high strength and excellent grip. The EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and handling over time. It comes with a splice at one end for optimal rope glide through devices like a friction saver or pulley, and through tree branches. The small size of the splice allows it to pass through the friction chain of the ZIGZAG and ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusiks. Rope available in two colors and three lengths.
- Designed for tree care: patented splice at one end for optimal rope glide through devices like a friction saver or pulley, and through tree branches
- The small size of the splice allows it to pass through the friction chain of the ZIGZAG and ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusiks
- Large diameter ensures high strength and excellent grip
- Consistent performance over time:
- 100% polyester double weave construction
- EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal functioning with devices
- Weight per meter: 115 g
- Static strength without knots: 30 kN
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 15 kN
- Strength with splice: 19 kN
- Impact force (factor 0.3): 5.2 kN
- Static elongation: 3.1 %
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, ANSI Z133, UKCA
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.