The SWIVEL OPEN gated swivel features a wide opening and thus can be attached to a range of products (pulleys, lanyards, etc.). It reduces the bulk and weight of component systems and solves the twisting and tangling problems of ropes and lanyards. Sealed ball bearings offer excellent performance and reliability.
- Can be attached to a wide range of products (pulleys, lanyards, etc.) because of its large opening
- Reduces bulk and weight of component systems
- Solves the twisting and tangling problems of ropes and lanyards in different situations
- When hauling, it prevents rope twist when the load turns on itself and helps to avoid friction between ropes
- Used for progression with a lanyard, it helps to avoid twisting and simplifies manipulations
- Excellent performance and reliability due to maintenance-free sealed ball bearings
- Certification(s): CE, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.