Weaver WLC-330 Wide Back Floating D Tree Saddle - Butt Strap - Size Small (30" - 34")
- D-rings are now made from forged aluminum with a black anodized finish that's lighter than steel, front floating d-ring provides freedom of movement
- New fixed position, angled side d-rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access…you can snap in with just one hand
- Saddle back now features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear, each loop holds up to 15 lbs
- Three more d-rings on bottom of waist back can be used for attachment of ditty bag, first aid bag, etc.
- Extra wide 6" waist back is foam filled and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather, seat strap and leg straps are also lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather, front strap is reinforced with neoprene for extra durability
- Two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel-plated ring keep tools handy
- NOT FOR FALL ARREST
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs (medium size)
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.