Crosby L-319AN 11 Ton Alloy Shank Hook w/ Latch - #1028769
SKU: CR-1028769MPN: 1028769
- This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING.
- USUALLY SHIPS: 3 - 5 Days
- Made in the United States of America!
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- Shank to be threaded after purchase--this allows for the hook to be used in a variety of ways (be sure to reference applicable warning and safety data sheets)
- Forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered
- Identification code is forged into each hook
- Designed to yield maximum strength with minimal bulk
- New integrated S-4320 latch (included) meets the world standard for lifting...heavy-duty stamped latch interlocks with the hook tip and features a high cycle, long life spring
- Type approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7 and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes
- Patented McKissick Split-Nut retention system available (optional, inquire at time of order)
Questions & Answers
Show Product Reviews
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.