Lift-All KEN80K x 24 ft Endless KeyFlex Round Sling - 80000 lbs WLL
- KeyFlex round slings use Aramid fibers, making them the strongest and lightest slings in the world
- On average, they weigh about half as much as a regular round sling, and over 80% less than wire rope or chain slings
- Lowest weight per capacity reduces risk of back and other injuries to riggers
- Low stretch (1% at rated capacity) reduces elastic bounce for better load control--allows for use in most low headroom situations--reduces sling and load abrasion.
- Aramid load yarns allow sling use up to 350º F versus 200º F for other common synthetics
- A soft, double wall cover protects the sling and helps prevent scratches to the load surface
- Seamless--no sewn edges to rupture prematurely, requiring removal from service
- Tuff-Tag provides required OSHA information for life of the sling, not just the life of the tag
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.