Gunnebo 3/8" SKLI-10-8 Grade 80 Insulated Swivel - 7100 lbs WLL - #Z100414
- This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING.
- USUALLY SHIPS: 3 - 5 Days
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- Made in Sweden
- A component in the Gunnebo Lifting SK System, designed to work with other SK System components
- Roller bearing swivel can rotate under full load
- Insulated to 1000 Volts DC
- Supplied from the factory with a marine rated lubricant
- Full product traceability
- Individually proof-tested and certified
* SKA pin set sold separately.
Grade 80 Alloy Steel
Questions & Answers
Annual maintenance: Wear of load bearing parts must not exceed 10 % of original dimensions. Rotate the swivel in both directions while loaded by approximately 5% of max working load limit. The swivel should rotate easily. If not or if the sealing is suspected to be damaged the swivel should be dismounted and inspected. Lubrication is carried out by dismounting screw (B) and mounting a grease nipple. Add grease until grease appears between house and shank and remount screw (B).
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.