- This product is imported. Country of Origin subject to change.
- USUALLY SHIPS: Call for Date
Durably constructed bag stands up on its own yet is flexible enough to collapse for convenient storage.
- Constructed from 1,200-denier nylon, this bag is ideal for storing a 5/8" x 200' lowering line
- Designed with spiral wire attached to the exterior of the bag and reinforced with high-impact webbing to help prevent the bag from collapsing when rope is fed into it
- Quick-release buckles keep bag collapsed when not in use
- Convenient drawstring top closure for quick and easy access
- A padded shoulder strap for easy and comfortable carrying
- Two roomy outside pockets for handy storage of block and rope
- Measures 15" in diameter x 18" high
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.