5/16" x 150 ft Wire Rope Winch Line Extension - 10540 lbs Breaking Strength
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- Wire rope winch cable extension, great for two trucks, industrial winch users and off-road enthusiasts
- Designed for simple use: simply connect the hook on your existing winch line to the thimbled eye on the end of this cable to easily extend your reach
- Made from 6x19 class wire rope, IWRC EIPS specification
- Supplied with standard sling hook, spring-loaded safety latch included
- Eyes are professionally formed using a 500T hydraulic swage press
- Eyes are buffered with heavy-duty steel thimbles--they provide protection against wear and deformation of the wire rope eye and promote a longer service life
* Be sure to match the size and strength of your current winch line to the winch line extension you purchase.
Wire Rope Size
Breaking Strength (lbs)
Questions & Answers
There are no questions or answers for this item.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.