9/16" 8-Strand Spin-Resistant Wire Rope - 29400 lbs Breaking Strength
- Specialized wire rope with spin-resistant properties
- Made from Extra Improved Plow Steel (EIPS) with an Independent Wire Rope Center (IWRC)
- Comprised of eight outer strands wrapped around a steel core
- Not as spin-resistant as 19x7 or 19x19
- Stronger size-for-size compared to 19x7, and more durable too (more resistant to crushing)
- May be damaged by improper installation or shock-loading
- Use as a single-part hoist or multi-part hoist rope
- Not to be used with a line swivel
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.