1/2" 6x19 Class Wire Rope - 26600 lbs Breaking Strength
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- Full Spool Length: 5,000
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- This product is imported. Country of Origin subject to change.
- General purpose wire rope, a best-seller
- 6x19 class, includes 6x19, 6x25 and 6x26 variations
- Made from Extra Improved Plow Steel (EIPS) with an Independent Wire Rope Center (IWRC)
- Great for slings, chokers, winch lines and even crane lines
- Mill certificates available upon request
* This product image represents one common type of 6x19 class wire rope that we stock. The wire rope you receive may not have a red tracer, or any tracer color, and may look different from what is pictured here.
Bright / Plain
Breaking Strength (lbs)
Weight / ft (lbs)
Questions & Answers
Cable like this has a published Breaking Strength, but not an assigned Working Load Limit (WLL). There are many variables that come into play when determining the proper WLL, but generally, wire rope such as this has a 5:1 (5320 lbs) or 10:1 safety factor (2660 lbs). It really depends on how the cable is being used, how the ends are terminated/secured, etc.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.